My 8th grade year was amazing, hilarious, and really creepy! At the beginning of my 8th grade year I had really funny expectations, but throughout the year I realized that they weren't all that crazy at all! I realized that they were actually really beneficial for me to grow up and be a successful adult. At the beginning of the school year I wanted to be popular and I wanted to be known as the coolest kid in school, but as the year rode on i realized that you don't need to be popular to be cool or to have friends. So my expectations of my 8th grade year were met and so were most of my expectations for myself. some of my goals from the beginning of this year were simple:
- Become a friend that someone will trust- I think i reached that goal!
- Get good grades- didn't really work out all that well.
- Have a better year and make something out of myself- worked good enough.
In the future I will take a few things from my experience at Powell with me, maybe in high school they might help me make something of myself. I have been through allot this year, but im pretty sure that it has helped model me into a great role model for those younger than me. I mean I have had some really embarrassing and funny things go on this year, and now that I look back I see that most of the stuff i did was irresponsible .
No comments:
Post a Comment